- Represented a borrower in its multi-tier refinancing of an office tower and parking garage in Indianapolis, Indiana, which included a combination of a commercial mortgage loan, a mezzanine loan and a private placement offering of supplemental debt.
- Represented a portfolio owner in its sale of two apartment complexes, completed as a IRC 1031 like-kind exchange and leading to the $34MM+ purchase and $27MM financing of a replacement apartment complex in San Antonio, Texas.
- Represented the seller of a $6MM+ retail building in York, Pennsylvania.
- Represented a hotel portfolio operator in connection with its refinancing of a flag hotel in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, in the amount of approximately $4MM.
- Served as local counsel to a New York-based lender in connection with its multi-million dollar financing of two properties: an office complex in Chester County, PA and a residential apartment tower in Philadelphia, PA.
IN THE NEWS:
Mediplex Property Group PortfolioKurtz & Revness, P.C. is very proud to have assisted Mediplex Property Group with several recent transactions. Click here to read more...
Netrality Data CentersKurtz & Revness assists in: Macquarie Infrastructure Partners IV and Netrality Management Acquire Netrality Data Centers. Click here to read more...
Hotel at Rock LititzKurtz & Revness represented one of the Joint Venture partners in connection with the development, construction, operation and management of the Hotel at Rock Lititz. Click here to read more...
$200M sale of Wanamaker building finally closesKurtz & Revness represented Amerimar Enterprises in connection with the $200 Million Sale of the Wanamaker Building. Click here to read more...
- Represented a Philadelphia-based company – focused on cooling systems, power generation and related infrastructure for data centers, aviation control systems and other platforms – in its acquisition of a company with operations in Denver, CO and Albuquerque, NM.
- Structured the reorganization of several captive insurance programs and facilitated the corresponding operating agreements, subscription documents and securities filings.
- Documented and consummated closing for a client’s purchase of a district/municipal bond.
- Represented the purchaser in a buyout transaction for all outstanding stock in a family business, financed by a commercial business loan and subordinate seller financing.
IN THE NEWS:
Pareto HealthKurtz & Revness, P.C. acts as counsel to Pareto Health in its transaction with One Medical. Click here to read more…
Fearless RestaurantsKurtz & Revness, P.C. assists White Dog Cafe, Moshulu Owner to open 2 new restaurants. Click here to read more...
Netrality Data CentersKurtz & Revness, P.C. assists Netrality Data Centers in its purchase of INAP's Houston Colocation Business. Click here to read more...
Pareto HealthKurtz & Revness, P.C. assists in: Great Hill Partners Completes Recapitalization of Pareto Health. Click here to read more...
Contact Us Today
Phone: (610) 688-2855
Fax: (610) 688-2912
Kurtz & Revness, P.C.
Swedesford Park, Building Three
1265 Drummers Lane, Suite 120
Wayne, PA 19087
New Jersey Office
Kurtz & Revness, P.C
923 Haddonfield Road, Suite 300
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Kurtz & Revness, P.C
1515 Market Street, Suite 1200
Philadelphia, PA 19102